Pension Transfers (AF7)
The objective of Pension Transfers (AF7) is to develop the specialist knowledge and skills needed for advising on the transfer of safeguarded benefits. This unit brings you up to date with the fundamental aspects of the pension transfer process; the implications of transferring between different types of pensions; and develops your advice skills across a range of client circumstances and scenarios.
The default Enrolment option for this unit includes:
- Latest version of the core learning content, in digital format only.
- Additional revision aids.
- Assessment entry.
- UK Market
- 100 Study Hours
- Written Exam Assessment Type
- English (United Kingdom) English (United Kingdom)
- Multiple enrolment options Multiple options available