The Level 3 Award in Financial Administration is an introductory qualification providing essential knowledge of the financial services sector, the process of investment planning, and the administration of life or pensions business, depending on the unit selected.
The Award offers the choice between life or pensions administration. Importantly, each satisfy the FCA qualification requirements for overseers of certain administrative life and pensions functions.
The Award in Financial Administration is suitable for anyone working in administrative and operational life or pensions roles. It is also suitable for anyone moving into an administrative overseer role who needs to comply with FCA appropriate qualification requirements.
The Award comprises one compulsory unit and one option unit, providing 25-30 CII credits on successful completion. These credits can be used towards further CII qualifications.
Select only one compulsory unit from the following:
- Financial Services, Regulation and Ethics (R01) – 20 CII credits; or
- UK Financial Services, Regulation and Ethics (CF1) – 15 CII credits.
Select only one option unit from the following:
- Life Office Administration (FA1) – 10 CII credits; or
- Pensions Administrations (FA2) – 10 CII credits.
For units in this qualification, students typically have access to the following materials as part of their enrolment:
- Study text (printed and/or digital) with digital updates
- RevisionMate online study support, including end of chapter tests
- Exam guides containing a practice exam and guidance
- Assessment entry
Additional or different resources may be available for some units.
Select units to complete this qualification
Please read the Completion Requirements section above before selecting any units as these provide essential information on what you need to do to successfully complete this qualification.