The Award in Investment Planning (non-UK) helps you to develop and demonstrate your knowledge of investment products. You will also learn what constitutes professional practice, providing you with a framework for ethical behaviour.
The Award is suitable for experienced non-UK Financial Advisers and Insurance Agents advising on, or aspiring to advise on, investment planning. This qualification can only be awarded to non-UK residents.
The Award comprises one compulsory unit, providing 10 CII credits (at Certificate level) on successful completion.
- Award in Investment Planning (non-UK) (AWP).
For units in this qualification, students typically have access to the following materials as part of their enrolment:
- Study text (printed and/or digital) with digital updates
- RevisionMate online study support, including end of chapter tests
- Exam guides containing a practice exam and guidance
- Assessment entry
Additional or different resources may be available for some units.
Select units to complete this qualification
Please read the Completion Requirements section above before selecting any units as these provide essential information on what you need to do to successfully complete this qualification.
Explore and purchase units
- Optional units are not available.