The level 3 Award is a specialist qualification for those working in or with the London Market. It helps you gain a broad understanding of the insurance process and practice across the London Market, and a detailed understanding of technical topics.
Designed in consultation with London Market practitioners, the Award in London Market Insurance provides an essential grounding for new entrants to the market, or those who have dealings with it.
The Award in London Market Insurance comprises two core units:
- London Market Insurance Essentials (LM1) - 10 CII credits
- London Market Insurance Principles and Practices (LM2) - 15 CII credits
These provide a total of 25 CII credits (Certificate level) on successful completion. These credits can be used towards further CII qualifications.
For units in this qualification, students typically have access to the following materials as part of their enrolment:
- Study text (printed and/or digital) with digital updates
- RevisionMate online study support, including end of chapter tests
- Exam guide containing a practice exam and guidance
- Assessment entry
Additional or different resources may be available for some units.
Select units to complete this qualification
Please read the Completion Requirements section above before selecting any units as these provide essential information on what you need to do to successfully complete this qualification.
Explore and purchase units
- Optional units are not available.