The Level 3 Award in Long Term Care Insurance develops knowledge and understanding of long term care cover, including legal, taxation and regulatory issues and the responsibilities of local authorities.
- Retail investment advisers looking to specialise in long term care insurance
- Paraplanners, technical consultants and staff in related support roles who want to get a better understanding of long term care insurance
The Award comprises one compulsory unit, providing 15 CII credits (Certificate level) on successful completion. These credits can be used towards further CII qualifications.
- Long Term Care Insurance (CF8).
For units in this qualification, students typically have access to the following materials as part of their enrolment:
- Study text (printed and/or digital) with digital updates
- RevisionMate online study support, including end of chapter tests
- Exam guides containing a practice exam and guidance
- Assessment entry
Additional or different resources may be available for some units.
Select units to complete this qualification
Please read the Completion Requirements section above before selecting any units as these provide essential information on what you need to do to successfully complete this qualification.
Explore and purchase units
- Optional units are not available.