The Level 4 Certificate in Advanced Mortgage Advice goes beyond the FCA’s minimum qualification requirements and enables mortgage advisers to continue developing their advice capabilities. It brings you up to speed with recent changes to the mortgage process arising from the Mortgage Market Review. Completion of the Certificate in Mortgage Advice meets the FCA’s qualification requirements for mortgage advisers
The Certificate in Advanced Mortgage Advice is ideal for mortgage advisers seeking to progress to the highest-level qualification or anyone working in the mortgage market in non-advisory roles, for example, technical consultants or those in support roles. The Certificate is an ideal next step for candidates who hold the Certificate in Mortgage Advice or Certificate in Equity Release, requiring completion of one more unit.
The Certificate comprises three core units, providing 55 CII credits on successful completion.
- Financial Services, Regulation and Ethics (R01) – 20 CII credits
- Mortgage Advice (CF6) – 20 CII credits
- Advanced Mortgage Advice (R07) – 15 CII credits
For units in this qualification, students typically have access to the following materials as part of their enrolment:
- Study text (printed and/or digital) with digital updates
- RevisionMate online study support, including end of chapter tests
- Exam guides containing a practice exam and guidance
- Assessment entry
Additional or different resources may be available for some units.
Select units to complete this qualification
Please read the Completion Requirements section above before selecting any units as these provide essential information on what you need to do to successfully complete this qualification.
Explore and purchase units
- Optional units are not available.