The Level 3 Certificate in Financial Services is for anyone in operational or technical support roles. It offers a choice of two learning routes.
The life and pensions route builds knowledge and understanding of the sector’s role and its activities. It considers important customer needs, solutions and products, and how individuals and organisations work within the regulatory and legislative environment.
The general route develops fundamental knowledge of the financial services sector, including regulation, legislation, customer service, administration, marketing in financial services and key products.
The Life and Pensions route is particularly suitable for the life, pensions and long-term savings sector, including customer operations back-office staff and contact centre team leaders.
The general route is ideal for anyone providing operational support to financial planners, paraplanners and technical support staff.
The general route comprises two compulsory units from a choice of three, providing a minimum of 35 CII credits on successful completion. These credits can be used towards further CII qualifications.
- Financial Services, Regulation and Ethics (R01) – 20 CII credits Or UK Financial Services, Regulation and Ethics (CF1) – 15 CII credits.
- Financial Services Products and Solutions (LP2) – 20 CII credits.
For units in this qualification, students typically have access to the following materials as part of their enrolment:
- Study text (printed and/or digital) with digital updates
- RevisionMate online study support, including end of chapter tests
- Exam guides containing a practice exam and guidance
- Assessment entry
Additional or different resources may be available for some units.
Select units to complete this qualification
Please read the Completion Requirements section above before selecting any units as these provide essential information on what you need to do to successfully complete this qualification.
Explore and purchase units
- Optional units are not available.