Offering a dedicated pathway for candidates outside the UK achieve the Certificate in Insurance and Financial Services. In successfully completing three units you will qualify for the Certificate and gain a solid base of knowledge relevant to your role.
Ideal for candidates outside the UK who provide financial advice, act as an insurance agent, or aspire to either of these roles.
The Certificate comprises three compulsory units from a choice of six providing 40-45 CII credits (Certificate level) on successful completion. These credits can be used towards further CII qualifications.
Candidates can select from:
- Award in Financial Planning (non-UK) (AWF) Or Award in Bancassurance (non-UK) (AWB). 15 CII Credits each.
- Award in Investment Planning (non-UK) (AWP) – 10 CII credits.
- Award in General Insurance (non-UK) (W01) Or Award in General Insurance (Hong Kong) (WH1). 15 CII credits each.
- Award in Customer Service in Insurance (non-UK) (W04) – 15 CII credits.
For units in this qualification, students typically have access to the following materials as part of their enrolment:
- Study text (printed and/or digital) with digital updates (digital only for WH1)
- RevisionMate online study support, including end of chapter tests
- Exam guide containing a practice exam and guidance
- Assessment entry
Additional or different resources may be available for some units.
Select units to complete this qualification
Please read the Completion Requirements section above before selecting any units as these provide essential information on what you need to do to successfully complete this qualification.
Explore and purchase units
- Optional units are not available.