Developed in partnership with the Lloyd’s Market Association (LMA), the Level 7 Certificate in London Market Insurance Specialisation is an advanced qualification specifically designed for those working in the London insurance market. It is ideally suited to London Market practitioners who wish to develop their research skills within a concentrated field of study appropriate to the London Market.
The Certificate in London Market Insurance Specialisation will allow you to:
- Create learning matched precisely to your job role, responsibilities and aspirations
- Develop your knowledge of issues particularly relevant to London market practitioners
- Gain real understanding of a key chosen topic through in-depth research and analysis, with potential to add business benefits for your employer
- Indicate to your employer, clients and peer group your commitment to professional development, helping you achieve your career ambitions
The unit requires study at a level equivalent to Master’s degree learning, reflected by the award of 50 credits on completion, and as such we would advise entrants not to underestimate the demands associated with its completion and to fully familiarise themselves with the available dissertation guidelines and instructions in advance of entry.
Before purchasing this product please ensure that you have conducted sufficient research and have a clear idea regarding the scope of your research proposal and the research resources available. Ideally the subject matter chosen should be capable of being researched through relevant interviews and be supported by a wide range of quality sources.
The Certificate comprises one compulsory unit, Insurance Market Insurance Specialisation (991), assessed by dissertation on an agreed topic, and provides a total of 50 CII credits at Advanced Diploma level on successful completion.
For units in this qualification, students typically have access to the following materials as part of their enrolment:
- Exemplar research proposal and dissertation
- Support from a dissertation guide (an expert practitioner)
- RevisionMate online learning materials covering key guidance on research and dissertation writing
Select units to complete this qualification
Please read the Completion Requirements section above before selecting any units as these provide essential information on what you need to do to successfully complete this qualification.
Explore and purchase units
- Optional units are not available.