The Level 3 Certificate in Mortgage Advice is essential if you want to be a mortgage adviser, and equally relevant if you work in a support role. It develops an understanding of the sector and the mortgage process and enables advisers to meet individual client needs.
The Certificate in Mortgage Advice is ideal for anyone seeking to give mortgage advice or anyone working in a non-advisory role in the mortgage market, such as technical consultants or those in support roles looking to progress. Completion of the Certificate in Mortgage Advice meets the FCA’s qualification requirements for mortgage advisers.
The Certificate comprises two core units from a choice of three, providing 35-40 CII credits on successful completion. These credits can be used towards further CII qualifications.
- Financial Services, Regulation and Ethics (R01) – 20 CII credits OR UK Financial Services, Regulation and Ethics (CF1) - 15 CII credits
- Mortgage Advice (CF6) – 20 CII credits
For units in this qualification, students typically have access to the following materials as part of their enrolment:
- Study text (printed and/or digital) with digital updates
- RevisionMate online study support, including end of chapter tests
- Exam guide containing a practice exam and guidance
- Assessment entry
Additional or different resources may be available for some units.
Select units to complete this qualification
Please read the Completion Requirements section above before selecting any units as these provide essential information on what you need to do to successfully complete this qualification.
Explore and purchase units
- Optional units are not available.