The Level 4 Certificate in Paraplanning meets the specific needs of paraplanners, or those aspiring to the role. It offers a dedicated qualification route, developing paraplanning skills, expertise and advanced technical knowledge in several key advisory areas. It develops core technical knowledge in a number of key advisory areas, and helps you gain specialist report writing skills that improve your ability to provide sound professional advice.
The Certificate in Paraplanning is suitable for senior and mid-level paraplanners looking to further their knowledge Senior and mid-level paraplanners looking to further their knowledge Senior and mid-level paraplanners looking to further their knowledgeor those aspiring to the role, including new entrants, graduates and anyone looking for an entry route into financial planning.
The Certificate comprises four compulsory units providing 75-80 CII credits on successful completion. These credits can be used towards further CII qualifications.
- Financial Services, Regulation and Ethics (R01) – 20 CII credits Or UK Financial Services, Regulation and Ethics (CF1) - 15 CII credits.
- Investment Principles and Risk (R02) – 20 CII credits.
- Personal Taxation (R03) – 10 CII credits.
- Paraplanning (J09) – 30 CII credits.
For units in this qualification, students typically have access to the following materials as part of their enrolment:
- Study text (printed and/or digital) with digital updates
- RevisionMate online study support, including end of chapter tests
- Exam guides containing a practice exam and guidance
- Assessment entry
Additional or different resources may be available for some units.
Select units to complete this qualification
Please read the Completion Requirements section above before selecting any units as these provide essential information on what you need to do to successfully complete this qualification.
Explore and purchase units
- Optional units are not available.