Motor Insurance Products and Policies (India) (IMP) covers the structure of the Indian motor insurance market, the different types of policies and the risks covered.
The default Enrolment option for this unit includes:
- Latest version of the core learning content, in digital format only.
- Assessment entry.
Motor Insurance Products and Policies (India) (IMP) familiarises learners with the types of vehicles found on Indian roads and provides an overview of policies on offer, including the risks they cover within the motor insurance market. This unit also covers the regulations and legislation shaping the Indian motor insurance market.
The unit also provides an understanding of how the customer may be offered appropriate products and policies relevant to their needs.
Combining core insurance principles and ethical considerations, this unit helps advisers learn to apply fundamental concepts to practical situations within the motor insurance sector.
Motor Insurance Products and Policies (India) (IMP) is not available in the UK. Non-UK candidates can enrol online and opt for their preferred international exam centre location. Alternatively, candidates can enrol by contacting Customer Services.
Building a successful career in insurance
This course is suitable for those working in insurance or who aspire for a rewarding career in insurance. Motor Insurance Products and Policies (India) (IMP) counts towards achieving a Certificate in Motor Insurance (India). It also counts towards attaining the Certificate in Insurance.
Summary of learning outcomes:
- Understand the main principles and features of motor insurance in India
- Understand the structure of the Indian motor insurance market and identify the main participants
- Understand the key insurable risks relating to vehicles
- Understand the different types of motor insurance policies on offer and their scope
- Understand the regulations and legislation shaping the motor insurance market in India
- Understand how financial crime can be prevented within the motor insurance market and further ethical considerations
- 2-hour exam
- 50 multiple choice questions (MCQs) and 5 case studies, each comprising 5 MCQs
- 70% nominal pass mark
Study material – editions available
2021-22 edition (applicable to exams sat 01 May 2021 to 30 Apr 2022)