Your trainer is highly experienced and qualified in the subject matter, and as importantly, in how to deliver an effective and productive online training session, ensuring all candidates are fully engaged to maximise the learning experience.
Your course will be interactive, with the use of screen share, virtual whiteboards, polls/quizzes and breakout rooms for smaller group discussions. You will also receive a recording of the entire workshop post course, along with all supporting documents used.
The maximum continuous screen time during any session will be 45 minutes and the day will have plenty of breaks.
Agenda Day 1
9.30am – 4.30pm
- The main asset classes (cash, fixed interest, equities & property)
- The economic environment (inflation, interest rates, cycles, money supply)
- Investment theories (CAPM, MPT, EMH, Arbitrage and Behavioural Finance)
- The risks to investments
Agenda Day 2
9.30am – 4.30pm
- Investment products (OEICs, Unit Trust, Investment Trusts, Bonds, EIS, VCTs)
- Performance analysis (Alpha, Sharpe, Information Ratio)
- Time Value of Money and performance attribution
This training course is delivered in collaboration with L&D Digital Solutions (LDDSUK).
Please refer to our CII Training - Terms and Conditions before booking your place on any of our training courses.
By booking on to this course, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and for your information to be shared with our training provider.
To book your place on this course, please select the course dates from the calendar below. After placing your order, you will receive an email confirmation from our Training Team.
To register your interest in future dates for revision courses, please click here
How to Book
- Select your Course Type and Location (if applicable)
- Browse the calendar and select your preferred date and time
- Ensure all dates for your chosen course are selected before adding to basket
Select a Course Type, if more than one is available.
R02 Live Online Revision Course
Select a Location, if more than one is available.
Select the calendar and then two sessions, from the available dates.